Day of Your Initial Visit
- Please check in at the reception desk for the department your appointment is scheduled with and let them know that you have arrived.
- Please bring all pertinent information with you, including all forms you may have completed, any medical records not previously provided by your family veterinarian, and any radiographs you have been provided.
- Please continue all medications as previously prescribed and scheduled by your family veterinarian. You may also bring those medications with you to your appointment so that we can have a copy of what medications you are currently administering.
- We ask that you withhold food from your pet for 12 hours prior to your appointment. This will give us the opportunity to perform potential diagnostics without concern. In cases of young patients, or patients with diabetes, please consult with your family veterinarian before withholding food, or feel free to call us for further information.
- Please do not withhold water; this will not interfere with our ability to perform diagnostics.
- All recommendations are based on a typical referral. Please disregard if directed otherwise.