Are you a leader that can build and nurture a management team, skilled medical team, and maintain and grow an exceptional customer experience?
We are looking for a team driver who has exceptional financial operational skills and can bring a strong leadership presence to a multi-specialty team. This leader will need to orchestrate direction and productivity to our fast-paced veterinary emergency and specialty hospital.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Create a compelling vision for all staff and effectively communicate that vision throughout the organization and to internal/external stakeholders including customers, peers, associates, and employees at all levels of the organization
- Oversee all hospital operations for a $30M revenue per year hospital
- Facilitate plans and programs to track clinic performance of company’s goals
- Direct and develop the technical and client service staff towards the goals needed for the highest level of patient and client care
- Promote effective communication within the hospital and with the referring DVM community
- Lead the efforts to relocate to a brand new state-of-the-art 51,000 sq ft veterinary hospital that is currently being constructed
- Bachelor Degree in a Business or related discipline with 5+ years of business operations in veterinary clinical required (DVM encouraged to apply)
- Ability to lead, motivate, influence, empower and mentor employees at all levels
- Ability to convey business needs in a clear, concise and effective manner
- Make decisions that impact people, employees, quality of service, and costs
- Experience with mentoring diverse groups
- Evaluate developing medical information and anticipate change for clinic productivity
- Demonstrate flexibility, adaptability and a fluid management style
Benefits include but are not limited to health, vision and dental, short term disability, life insurance, paid vacation and sick leave, & CE allowance. Relocation assistance is also available.
Gulf Coast Veterinary Specialists (GCVS)
was founded in 1989 as one of the first referral-only veterinary specialty hospitals in the country. Now home to 13 specialties and over 250 doctors and staff, GCVS is one of the most comprehensive specialty and emergency hospitals in the world. Our veterinary specialists, emergency veterinarians, and veterinary technicians and client service personnel are highly skilled in their fields of expertise. GCVS has board certified specialists in multiple services to diagnose and treat our patients, including Surgery, Neurology and Neurosurgery, Internal Medicine, Emergency and Critical Care, Dentistry and Oral Surgery, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation and Fitness, Medical and Radiation Oncology, Ophthalmology, Dermatology and Allergy, Avian and Exotics, Cardiology and Anesthesiology.
GCVS is a member of the Compassion-First Pet Hospitals family of hospitals comprised of 35 specialty, emergency, and hybrid hospitals located throughout the United States. We recruit experienced staff and doctors across a wide range of specialties and we invest in novel technologies now available in veterinary medicine. We are driven by a mission to provide the very best medicine and services to pets and their owners, while empowering individual growth and advancement within our family of hospitals.